Survey Reveals Future Trends in Hospital Security
The world of hospital security has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. But hospitals have not addressed the new challenges the same way, nor do security executives and administrators agree on the best direction for the future. A 2011 survey may confirm the experience of security managers but other findings may surprise the seasoned professional. This survey report explores these emerging trends and the role they play in the future of hospital security.
- Reader Survey: 2012 Healthcare IT Trends
- OSHA Steps up Inspections of Hospital Workplace Violence
- A Prescription for Privacy: What You Need To Know About Security Requirements for Electronic Health Records
- Evolving Web Threats Demand New Approaches to Security for the Healthcare and Life Sciences Industries
- Enabling Mobility for Healthcare Professionals
Below are a few free resources you may find useful.