Electronic Lab Notebook: Paperfree from Day One
Kalexsyn, a life sciences Contract Research Organization (CRO) founded in 2003, chose to implement an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), instead of paper, from Day One. The ELN serves as the central hub for all research activities, enabling scientists to easily collaborate, design, and document experiments for their pharmaceutical clients. Download this free case study now to learn how Kalexsyn is using the ELN to their advantage.
- A Prescription for Privacy: What You Need To Know About Security Requirements for Electronic Health Records
- Meeting Meaningful Use with Allscripts
- Pain Relief For Medical Offices
- Meaningful Use Guide for Radiology
- Healthcare and Social Media: What Works, What Doesn’t, and What You Can Do about It
Below are a few free resources you may find useful.