Storing and managing a large – and ever-increasing – amount of data presents a formidable business challenge. Midsized companies are particularly challenged, because they typically lack the resources (both money and manpower) to handle the deluge. IT departments are beginning to shift their focus from adding more storage to improving the efficiency of the storage systems already in place. Today, the name of the game is improving productivity and efficiency. Read on to find out more.
- Managing the Explosion of Medical Data
- Strategy Guide for Cost-Effective Storage for Healthcare
- Selecting the right EHR for the Life of your Practice and Your Patients
- Tracking and Reporting Health Care Professional Spend
- Achieving Stage 2 Meaningful Use in Private Practice
Below are a few free resources you may find useful.