A Prescription for Privacy: What You Need To Know About Security Requirements for Electronic Health Records
As organizations implement EHRs–or as they ramp up their existing systems to make them more robust–concerns about patient privacy will move to the forefront. This report looks at the challenges surrounding the new world of EHR technology, including the requirements that govern protecting confidential patient data online, as well as security breaches and other risks that come with storing and accessing that information with web-based systems.
- Transitioning to Electronic Medical Records?
- Electronic Lab Notebook: Paperfree from Day One
- Evolving Web Threats Demand New Approaches to Security for the Healthcare and Life Sciences Industries
- Tracking and Reporting Health Care Professional Spend
- Selecting the right EHR for the Life of your Practice and Your Patients
Below are a few free resources you may find useful.